The basic premise of 3SF is to design and provide solid training programs for people who wish to improve their overall fitness.
I provide everything from basic strength training programs to endurance programs for marathons and Ironmans. Our philosophy..."simplicity is effectiveness." There is no over charging, or charging you for things that won't make you faster, stronger, and healthier. Give it a shot..what do you have to lose.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring is Here!


Today I was out for one of my long runs (25miles) and really had a chance to take in the beauty in our world. I ran slow enough to focus on the light spring breeze as it gently pushed me on the back...as if to say, "nice to see you again." The birds' songs filled the air and the musty but familiar smell of the blooming trees fill my nose as I fueled my legs with fresh oxygen. Gone are most of the treadmill days. I welcome the nature runs, outdoor hill repeats with the setting sun, and the crisp spring morning speed WOs on the track. Days like these always remind me as to why I chose to be an endurance athlete. These moments quite my mind, open my eyes, refresh my spirit, and strengthen my body. I am thankful that God gave me the opportunity to worship him through my living temple. God's speed to all of you out there who cherish the same feeling. Train Smart...Race Hard!

No comments: