The basic premise of 3SF is to design and provide solid training programs for people who wish to improve their overall fitness.
I provide everything from basic strength training programs to endurance programs for marathons and Ironmans. Our philosophy..."simplicity is effectiveness." There is no over charging, or charging you for things that won't make you faster, stronger, and healthier. Give it a shot..what do you have to lose.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Back to Blogging!


OK...so I am a "blog slacker." But believe me, it is not b/c I am just sitting around twiddling my thumbs. Many exciting things have been happening. We have 6 kids clinics this summer and will be headed to Des Moines, IA for the clinic in June. See the 3SF website for details on the clinics. We held our 1st summer group WO in May, had athletes racing early IMs this year, plus my family is moving so we are trying to sell a house, buy a house and move...so there is my lame excuse as to why there has been no blogging since December...but I hope as my family gets settled down I can become a faithful blogger. It is just so hard...what to do with my free time...blog or swim, bike, run?? Hmmm...that one I think most of you already know the answer!

2 comments:

In Memory of Karen, Emily, and Lauren Kahler said...

Duston,
Well, you even have some of us converted so that running or biking or swimming is what we prefer to do in our spare time also. ;o)

Thanks!!

Shay

Duston said...

Isn't it fun! Glad to see you are checking out the blog site. ;)
DM