The basic premise of 3SF is to design and provide solid training programs for people who wish to improve their overall fitness.
I provide everything from basic strength training programs to endurance programs for marathons and Ironmans. Our philosophy..."simplicity is effectiveness." There is no over charging, or charging you for things that won't make you faster, stronger, and healthier. Give it a shot..what do you have to lose.

Friday, June 12, 2009

More From the Alps...


Kristin continues here journey through the Alps...here is more of her story...

In this case, the sheep weren't kept off of the path, and, well, you can see what one had to ride through...My bike looks surprisingly clean (but it does not smell clean!!!), because this is at about mile 190 of the 213-mile trip... I'm in Greetsiel, which is a seaside town. This is what the dike looked like: on the far left, the paved bike path/maintenance route, then the ridge (and a gate, behind which sheep were at pasture). On the far right, the darker green is actually land that the Germans are building into the sea. It's sort of a marshy plain, and will eventually become additional pasture land. To the right of it is the water of the North Sea. I was excited to see my trip log hit 300 km, so I took this photo while going about 18mph. Sort of cool, huh?!! I went 344 km total= 213 miles....

No comments: