The basic premise of 3SF is to design and provide solid training programs for people who wish to improve their overall fitness.
I provide everything from basic strength training programs to endurance programs for marathons and Ironmans. Our philosophy..."simplicity is effectiveness." There is no over charging, or charging you for things that won't make you faster, stronger, and healthier. Give it a shot..what do you have to lose.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My buddy...


I just thought today I would share my best kept training secret with all of you. He is my coach & best friend. After a hard day at the gym coaching & training he always makes my day better. Children represent our future. They are our hope for a better future. They are the personal legacy we leave behind. I can't think of a better way to honor my son than to share him with the world...yeah this is a little mushy, but so what. That is the way it is when you become a daddy. Sure, I don't train as much, race as much, and probably put on a few pounds...but the bottom line for me is the feeling I get when my little guy throws out, "Dada...race?"...and away we go! This is the best time I have ever had with training. I hope you enjoy the pic and hope that all of you athletes out there that are moms & dads or soon to be take time to share your passion with your children...life is a race...enjoy it!

No comments: