The basic premise of 3SF is to design and provide solid training programs for people who wish to improve their overall fitness.
I provide everything from basic strength training programs to endurance programs for marathons and Ironmans. Our philosophy..."simplicity is effectiveness." There is no over charging, or charging you for things that won't make you faster, stronger, and healthier. Give it a shot..what do you have to lose.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rick Joins 3SF & Completes First Tri


Rick Friesen...one of the newest 3SF athletes just recently completed his first tri in Colorado. Here's a quick report of his race. Great job Rick! "Big race yesterday...it was awesome. Lots of fun. Race got off to a pretty good start. The first leg of the swim was right into the sun, it was hard to sight, and I was pretty winded after a couple minutes. I took a deep breath and calmed down and once I got around the first buoy, I got in a nice rhythm and the rest of the swim went pretty well. I was out of the water in less than 18 minutes, which I was happy about. It was a little slower than I usually swim that distance, but in open water, at altitude and the fact that I probably added about 100m by not swimming in a straight line, so I was really happy with that. After the swim, I was definitely tired, but excited to get on the bike. It took a little while to get going, but after a while, I felt pretty strong. Then came the run. Miles 1 and 3 sucked ass, but mile 2 was pretty good. But even though it was physically and mentally tough, it was so much fun, and I was really proud of how well I did. I'm really excited to work hard to get better for next time."

No comments: