The basic premise of 3SF is to design and provide solid training programs for people who wish to improve their overall fitness.
I provide everything from basic strength training programs to endurance programs for marathons and Ironmans. Our philosophy..."simplicity is effectiveness." There is no over charging, or charging you for things that won't make you faster, stronger, and healthier. Give it a shot..what do you have to lose.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Tim Enjoys Post Race Meal??


OK...good thing I don't attend these events with some of the 3SF athletes. Tim Bruck had a great half IM in Austin. He completed his first ever half IM event under 6 hours and I guess he felt like that entitled him to a special treat. All day I preach moderation...and you see how well my athletes listen! Well, Tim is kind of a rebel. The ONLY athlete I have ever had that goes out for his first IM event and gets slapped with a 4 minute drafting penalty! The officials threw him in the penalty box for four minutes. I guess Tim thought he just needed a little break...that is definitely one way to go about it. Way to go Tim!

No comments: